The only thing better than winter sports in November in North Lake Tahoe? Thanksgiving dinner after playing outside all day! Home cooked Thanksgiving dinners are delicious, but if the cook wants downtime too here’s a list of North Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner. That will leave more time for fun over Thanksgiving weekend! Making reservations as soon as possible is highly recommended. Please call to confirm this year’s date, times and prices.
- Manzanita at The Ritz Carlton in Truckee: Choose the main course and sides you prefer from a special Thanksgiving menu. Reservations are required for the seating between 3 pm and 9pm. Call (530) 562-3051
- Thanksgiving Harvest Buffet at The Ritz Carlton in Truckee: Held in the ballroom of the hotel, all the traditional dishes with be available, with fall sides and seafood and handmade pasta. $135 for adults, children aged 3-12 are $55. Reservations are required, call (530) 562-3051 for seatings between 12pm and 7pm.
- High Camp in Squaw Valley: The chefs at Squaw Valley have planned a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the fixings and spectacular views. Call 800-403-0206 for reservations and additional information. Setting at 12 & 3:30pm.
- Granlibakken in Tahoe City: If you miss Thanksgiving leftovers when dining out on the holiday, then Granlibakken is for you! Turkeys are carved table-side and you get the take home the leftovers! If you’re staying at the resort, dinner is included. If you are not a guest, call 530-583-4242 for reservations. Dinner will be served between 4 and 7 pm, $75 for adults and $35 for each child under ten years old. Vegetarian options available.
- You can also try other local restaurants such as Jake’s on the Lake, Lone Eagle Grill, or River Ranch Lodge & Restaurant. They offered Thanksgiving dinners in the past but are not currently advertising Thanksgiving meals on their websites.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!