The only thing better than winter sports in November in North Lake Tahoe? Thanksgiving dinner after playing outside all day! Home cooked Thanksgiving dinners are delicious, but if the cook wants downtime too here’s a list of North Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner. That will leave more time for fun over Thanksgiving weekend! Making reservations as soon as possible is highly recommended. Please call to confirm this year’s date, times and prices.
- Manzanita at The Ritz Carlton in Truckee: Choose the main course and sides you prefer from a special Thanksgiving menu. Reservations are required for the seating between 3 pm and 9pm. Call (530) 562-3051
- Thanksgiving Harvest Buffet at The Ritz Carlton in Truckee: Held in the ballroom of the hotel, all the traditional dishes with be available, with fall sides and seafood and handmade pasta. $110 for adults, children aged 3-12 are $48. Reservations are required, call (530) 562-3051 for seatings between 12pm and 7pm.
- High Camp in Squaw Valley: The chefs at Squaw Valley have planned a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the fixings and spectacular views. Call 800-403-0206 for reservations and additional information. Setting at 3pm.
- Granlibakken in Tahoe City: If you miss Thanksgiving leftovers when dining out on the holiday, then Granlibakken is for you! Turkeys are carved table-side and you get the take home the leftovers! If you’re staying at the resort, dinner is included. If you are not a guest, call 530-583-4242 for reservations. Dinner will be served between 4 and 7 pm, $60 for adults and $20 for each child under ten years old. Vegetarian options available.
- River Ranch Lodge in Tahoe City: River Ranch Lodge will be preparing a three course Thanksgiving dinner for $29 starting at 1:30 in the afternoon. They are requesting reservations by calling 530-583-4264.
- Jake’s on the Lake in Tahoe City: Typically you can choose from a Thanksgiving dinner plate or the regular menu. Confirm they are still offereing these options by calling 530-583-0188 or to make a reservation online.
- Lone Eagle Grill in Incline Village: Dine on a traditional Thanksgiving dinner while enjoying that Lake Tahoe view between 12 and 8 pm. Children under 4 years old eat for free while the children from 5-12 are $35. Adults are $95. Make reservations online or call 775-886-6899
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!