The only thing better than winter sports in November in North Lake Tahoe? Thanksgiving dinner after playing outside all day! Home cooked Thanksgiving dinners are delicious, but if the cook wants downtime too here’s a list of North Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner. That will leave more time for fun over Thanksgiving weekend! Making reservations as soon as possible is highly recommended. All dinners are offered on November 24th unless otherwise stated.
- Manzanita at The Ritz Carlton in Truckee: Choose the main course and sides you prefer from a special Thanksgiving menu. Reservations are required for the seating between 11:30 am and 9pm. Call (530) 562-3051
- Thanksgiving Buffet at The Ritz Carlton in Truckee: Held in the ballroom of the hotel, all the traditional dishes with be available, with fall sides and seafood and handmade pasta. $110 for adults, children aged 3-12 are $48. Reservations are required, call (530) 562-3051 for seatings between noon and 7pm.
- High Camp in Squaw Valley: The chefs at Squaw Valley have planned a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the fixings and spectacular views. Call 800-403-0206 for reservations and additional information. Settings at 12:30 and 3:30.
- Cascades at Squaw Creek: Offering a “hearty” Thanksgiving dinner buffet with all the expected sides from 3 to 8 pm. Adults are $73 each, children aged 4-12 $24. Reservations are required, call 530-581-6610
- Six Peaks Grille at Squaw Creek: Is providing a fine dining Thanksgiving experience from 5-9pm. Call 530-581-6610 for reservations and additional details. Bring in a new unwrapped toy to be donated to Toys for Tots and receive complimentary valet parking.
- Granlibakken in Tahoe City: If you miss Thanksgiving leftovers when dining out on the holiday, then Granlibakken is for you! Turkeys are carved table-side and you get the take home the leftovers! If you’re staying at the resort, dinner is included. If you are not a guest, call 530-583-4242 for reservations. Dinner will be served between 5 and 8 pm, $60 for adults and $20 for each child under ten years old. Vegetarian options available.
- River Ranch Lodge in Tahoe City: River Ranch Lodge will be preparing a three course Thanksgiving dinner for $27 starting at 1:30 in the afternoon. They are requesting reservations by calling 530-583-4264.
- Jake’s on the Lake in Tahoe City: Choose from a Thanksgiving dinner plate or the regular menu. They are taking reservations between 4 and 8 pm.Book online or call 530-583-0188.
- Dockside 700 in Tahoe City: Email email@example.com or call for more details/reservations (530) 581-0303. Dinners are available from 4pm.
- Lone Eagle Grill in Incline Village: Dine on a traditional Thanksgiving dinner while enjoying that Lake Tahoe view between 1 and 8 pm. Children under 4 years old eat for free while the children from 5-12 are $35. Adults are $75. Make reservations online or call 775-886-6899
- The Lodge at Tahoe Donner: Serving dinner from 2-7pm on November 26. (Why not have two Thanksgiving dinners?) All you can eat buffet for $39.95 for adults and $16.95 for children under 12. Reservations recommended, call (530) 587-9455
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!